Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Laid...

...Off. Getting laid off... dirty mind! It happened to Michael yesterday (and 4 others). I feel horrible and it was very unprofessional the way it was handled. Michael has never been laid off or fired from a job (hmmm...I recall being "let go" from an Ass. Mgr. position with Structure while in college(do they even have Structure stores anymore??) Anyway, we know that there is something better out there, but it will be a needle in a haystack with this market. We have to stay positive for the babes and we know that whatever happens, it's for a reason! Please send us good employment vibes (and lots of money...just kidding (sorta)).

1 comment:

anja said...

Leah Ann, I'm so sorry this had to happen but you have the best attitude, something better will come along and you have to remain positive. I hope Obama's Stimulus package passes in the Senate, I have faith things will get better..hang in there.