Monday, January 25, 2010

Look At Me

You look at me with those baby blues
And my heart melts.
When you are happy
I am filled with content.
When you are sad
I can't help but want to cry with you.
You have a seriousness about you
That is so filled with wonder.
And a silly side that makes me laugh out loud.
Liam, I am so in love with you
I could stare at you all day.
You just have to look at me
And I know everything is right with the world.

My life is full of incredible experiences
because you are in it
And my heart is filled with love
When you look at me.

It is an honor
It is a joy
 and it is a privledge
to be your Mom.

Happy Bithday, Bear!!


(The really good pics taken by the fab Tanya Gleinser)

No comments: