Anytime we go outside these days,
Allie exclaims "I love the weather!".
It could be cold, windy and/or raining.
She says it and she means it.
I am sad that the years have flown by,
but so happy for my beautiful 3 year old girl
who is able to find beauty in EVERYTHING!
Allie, you are as bright as the sun...
as fascinating as a rainbow...
as silly as snow in Texas...
as serious as thunder and lightning.
Allie, you challenge me like a hurricane
and test us like a tornado.
You can be as unpredictable as a
Central Texas weatherman,
yet calming, soothing and loving...
like a cool breeze on a hot day.
Allie, you are a breath of fresh air,
the light in my life and an incredible human.
I love you and all your weather!
(last pic by Tanya Gleinser)
Allie, you are a breath of fresh air,
the light in my life and an incredible human.
I love you and all your weather!
(last pic by Tanya Gleinser)
No comments:
Post a Comment