Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Birthday Conversations
Today is Allie's Birthday. She is very excited.
When you ask how old she is...She says "tres" while holding up three fingers.
She told a lady at Costco that she was going to be cinco...and the lady believed her!
Mommy: What would you like for breakfast, Allie?
Allie: Bananas.
Mommy: What else would you like for breakfast?
Allie: Ummm...ummm...ummm (with index finger tapping her chin)
.............FRENCH TOAST!
Mommy: No problem. Coming right up!
Mommy: Juice, smoothie or milk?
Allie: MILK, please!
Later that day...
Mommy: What would you like to do?
Allie: I want to want to read to me. Come on, Mommy, let's go!
5 Christmas books later...
Mommy: What would you like for lunch?
Allie (without hesitation): Peanut butter and jelly!
Mommy: hmmm (looking at Liam (who hates peanut butter))
Allie: ...and mac 'n cheese for Liam!
Allie (eating lunch): I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O what fun! I can not wait to see you guys!
she's the sweetest...thinking of her brother :)
hope she had the happiest of birthdays!
Post a Comment