So, my adorable daughter was strolling along pushing her stroller. She then hurled on to her knees causing the stroller to ram into the side of my big toe. "Ouch!", I exclaimed, "you hurt Mommy". No response was given...she just walked off. I'm suddenly feeling dissapointment in myself. Have I not taught my child sympathy? Certainly she should instantly say "sorry Mommy!" and attempt to kiss the hurt area (which, gross...I wouldn't let her) or something like a pat on the head (which she so often uses for her apologies). Still nothing. "Allie, you hurt Mommy". Daddy says "Allie, go tell Mommy you are sorry, she is hurt". Allie strolls gingerly over to me. "Allie, you ran into my toe and hurt me. Can you say you're sorry?" Allie bends over, looks closely at my toe, turns around, SITS on my toe and..........FARTS on my toe!!!
She then pranced a way without a peep
Yep....she's my daughter!
We've never laughed so hard (on the inside, of course).
2 comments:
LOL!!!! That's hilarious! Hope your toe feels...and um, smells better, soon ;)
OMG! I can't stop laughing... I hope you feel better soon and feel like walking alot this weekend.
Post a Comment